cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
imanez1
Active Member II

Starting alfresco 6.1

Jump to solution

Hello, All my installations attempts for various v6x versions have been unsuccessful, usually with Alfresco failing to start up successfully. I noticed that there are several setup guides on the net for previous versions but one can hardly get version 6 ones.

At last, I followed this article and everything went fine, when i start my tomcat with ./startup.sh, it starts normally, the catalina, alfresco and share logs don't show any errors (see the attachements), and when i try to access localhost:8080/alfresco it keeps loading but nothing shows.

what might be causing this problem?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
krutik_jayswal
Senior Member II

Re: Starting alfresco 6.1

Jump to solution

Add below property in alfresco-global.properties.

messaging.subsystem.autoStart=false

View solution in original post

4 Replies
krutik_jayswal
Senior Member II

Jump to solution

Add below property in alfresco-global.properties.

messaging.subsystem.autoStart=false

imanez1
Active Member II

Jump to solution

Thank you, that definitely solved my problem, now Alfresco works very good.

akash251998
Established Member II

Jump to solution

Can u please share me the link to download acs same versio that is there in the article that you have specified.

Thanks and Regards

Akash

akash251998
Established Member II

Jump to solution

I am following the article whose link is http://alfrescoeasy.blogspot.com/2019/02/install-alfresco-content-service-60-on.html . Is it is required to download Mysql that is step 20 i want postgresql as my database.

And one more thing i have to install tomcat and postgresql seperately on the system or it will come with the alfresco-content-services-community-distribution-6.0.7-ga file.

Thanks and Regards

Akash