Docker (Win 10) errors with Activiti 7.1.0

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jbuusao
Member II

Docker (Win 10) errors with Activiti 7.1.0

Greetings, congratulations on the new 7.1.0.M2 release of Activiti!

However, I am having several issues installing the Docker version under Windows 10:

From ${home}\activiti-cloud-examples\docker-compose:

make modeler

Error 1:

ERROR: for nginx  Cannot start service nginx: b'driver failed programming external connectivity on endpoint nginx

It appeared that I was under a Linux container. Switching to Windows container fixed error1

Error 2:

client version 1.22 is too old. Minimum supported API version is 1.24

I don't understand that error, as my Docker client version is 19.03.1 and the API version is 1.40. However, changing the version number of the docker-compose.yml from 2 to 2.1 fixed error2

Error 3:

make nginx/up

make[1]: Entering directory '${home}/activiti-cloud-examples/docker-compose'

docker-compose up -d nginx

Recreating 431760e6bc6a_nginx ... error

ERROR: for 431760e6bc6a_nginx  Cannot create container for service nginx: invalid volume specification: '${home}\activiti-cloud-examples\docker-compose\nginx.conf:/etc/nginx/nginx.conf:rw': invalid mount config for type "bind": source path must be a directory

I have no idea how to fix that issue. The source config file (${home}\activiti-cloud-examples\docker-compose\nginx.conf) exists and is accessible. Any idea?

Thanks!

JP

1 Reply
jbuusao
Member II

Re: Docker (Win 10) errors with Activiti 7.1.0

Hello, is there anyone here having successfully installed Activity using Docker, under Windows? If so please let me know how it worked for you.

Or else perhaps you got the same errors that I had?

Thanks!